- Artificial intelligence can identify patterns in surface cracking to assess damage in reinforced concrete structures
- Scientists design artificial synapses for neuromorphic computing
- Optimizing production processes through modularization
- Newborn baby inspires sensor design that simulates human touch
- No, AI probably won't kill us all—and there's more to this fear campaign than meets the eye
- Researchers developing smart ring for health care and extended reality
- Barkour benchmark measures quadruped robot agility
- Q&A: How do we ensure responsible AI technology?
- Nvidia, the world's newest, AI-amped tech giant
- Is AI-generated content actually detectable?
- New tool helps people choose the right method for evaluating AI models
- Decreasing noise in acoustic underwater transmissions using deep neural networks
- A more effective way to train machines for uncertain, real-world situations
- Research team designs brain-inspired device for optoelectronic computing
- What's new in robots? An AI-powered humanoid machine that writes poems
- Developing a smart chip based on the human brain
- Q&A: Expert discusses how to realistically achieve quantum speedups beyond the hype
- A software package to ease the use of neural radiance fields in robotics research
- Can quantum computing protect AI from cyber attacks?
- Researchers develop a self-supervised AI adaptation framework to enhance sensing accuracy of EMG devices
- The AI-driven evolution of banks
- Amazon's answer to ChatGPT seen as incomplete
- Issa-kun, the artificial intelligence haiku poet
- Energy industry apps improve efficiency
- Robots and rights: Confucianism offers an alternative
- Study tests the potential of two quantum machine learning algorithms for malware classification
- Delaware taps artificial intelligence to evacuate crowded beaches when floods hit
- Microsoft: State-sponsored Chinese hackers could be laying groundwork for disruption
- Researchers develop AI tool to improve accessibility to technology for people who rely on sign language
- Breakthrough in computer chip energy efficiency could cut data center electricity use
From Tech Xplore: Machine Learning topics
This post contains links to affiliate sites from which Netvend Services LLC. could receive a commission – if you click through them and actually purchase their products or services.
You should be a part of a contest for one of the greatest sites on the web.
I am going to highly recommend this website!
I must thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website.
I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my
own blog now 😉
Thanks, I have developed an “expertise” in a few of these subjects the hard way and have so much more to share. More to come.
whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying your articles.
Keep up the good work! You already know, a lot of individuals are searching
round for this info, you can aid them greatly.